O,R&L Commercial Completes 5,000 SF BioTech R&D Lease | Branford, CT

Branford, Connecticut – O,R&L Commercial, LLC is pleased to announce it has completed a 5,000 SF BioTech R&D Lease at 25 Business Park Drive in Branford, CT. Richard Guralnick, CCIM of O,R&L Commercial’s Branford office represented the Landlord, Business Park Realty, LLC and also the new tenant Abbratech, Inc. The new space for Abbratech, Inc. will be a full “turnkey” delivery with 40% of the space dedicated to administrative offices and conference rooms and the remaining 60% allocated to new enclosed labs, multiple open bench spaces and clinical / research offices.

Founded in 2020 in Branford, Connecticut by a team of experienced and successful life science industry researchers, Abbratech is applying knowledge gained from the past 15 years of human genome sequencing and Ab engineering to produce high affinity and highly specific recombinant Abs. Abbratech’s technology advances allow them to make antibodies with a targeted precision not obtainable using any other available means.

O,R&L Commercial, LLC with offices in Branford and Rocky Hill represents landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers in the office, retail, medical, multi-family, investment and industrial markets.

O,R&L Integrated Services is a full service real estate firm that specializes in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Commercial Construction, and Facility Management and Maintenance. For additional information on this sale or other transactions you may contact O,R&L Commercial at 203-488-1555 and for more information regarding O,R&L Commercial, visit online at www.orlcommercial.com.